Dec 26, 2003

THIS XMAS

Dinner was good yestersay at my cousin's. The turkey was the best I've had--the meat was just falling apart. I missed turkey too. Rolls and dressing were on point too. GREENS.
We had a nice family convo around the candlelit dinner table. We talked about Bush effects and next year's election. It's unanimous: dude gots to go.
More talk, more laughs, afterwards, assorted dessert-tasting and gift-giving. Pumpkin cheesecake is good!

Talked to some of my long-distance fam by phone. To my pleasant surprise, I found out that my cousin also does Capoeira in NYC! Though, she studies Angola, I do Regional, it's all good. JINGA!

Plans this weekend? Who knows. I'm still jetlagged, sleeping in the middle of the day! Gah. Must...break...sleeping pattern. Must...achieve ..maximum daylight exposure... Mo' later.,

No comments: