Dec 18, 2003

NAN DE DAROO? (WHY IS IT SO?)

Today, we had curry rice for lunch. I really like curry rice, but it's like torture when we have it because it's almost always chock full o' pork and I can't eat it--DOH! I'm left fishing out the small potato and carrot chunks while I watch the little munchkins gorge their faces. WHY must they chop those piggies up into such small pieces and ruin my wonderful curry? Oh well, at least I got a decent serving of rice. =(

WHY can I see my breath when walking through the hallways INSIDE my elementary school?

And WHY does my elementary school have no heat in the classroooms, YET has a lovely automated toilet in the washroom, fully equipped with a heated seat? Oh, so my butt should be nice and warm while the rest of me freezes off? Ahh, it all makes sense now! (By the way, I'm not mad at the heated toilet--it also shoots out a soothing jet of warm water into your...nether regions)

Also, WHY are chicks still wearing MINI mini-skirts like it's not 10 degrees above freezing? ...Not to bag on our Far East friends, but Japanese folk have some atrocious fashion sense. Like I see one woman draped in a fur shawl and another in a mini-skirt. Let's make up our minds: is it COLD or not? And Let's not talk about color coordination... There should be a law!

Oh, speaking of fashion faux pas, WHY are my students' mothers still sending them to school in
SHORTS?! It's December! That's definitely abuse.

I said, there OUGHT TO BE A LAW.

Um, WHY haven't I started packing when I'm leaving in just a few days?

Just questions. That's all.

No comments: