Jun 6, 2004

ONE FOR THE GIPPER

I know I've been neglecting this blog for the past month or so, but nothing particularly eventful's been going on as of late on this side. I guess that's a good thing. School's going pretty well, domestic life is cool. Health is good, etc., etc.

So Reagan kicked the bucket. Boo freaking hoo. No disrespect to the dead, but judging from the news I'm reading and hearing, some Americans have been going overboard parading his body from coast to coast like he was some sort of hero, saint. Puh-lease.

Reagan was one of the most crooked crooks to get in the White House, predecessor to the malevolent Bush I, greatly responsible for so much death and misery domestically and abroad. He was a racist and compulsive liar. This fool said Dr. Martin Luther King was a Communist. Not that communism is neccesarily a bad thing, but he tried to defame the liberal movement while feeding multiple mistruths to our nation. Reagan crushed affirmative action at home, pampered the rich, drove unemployment to record heights, ignored the AIDS epidemic, helped fund bloody coups and dictatorships in countries including Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Iraq(one of the reasons we're in deep doo-doo today), and ran the federal deficit to unprecedented depths. And the list goes on and on. So I'll miss Reagan about as much I'll miss Jherri curls. Meaning: I won't. They need to stop parading his corpse around the country like he's some saint and dump his butt in a landfill somewhere. I say good riddins Gipper and take your Bush cronies with you to whatever realm of torment and spiritual discord you're headed. Rest in pieces!

How's that for a eulogy?

Green tea for all.

1 comment:

Kokugaijin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.